Face Sensations

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

I was wondering if there are any medical people out therefor this question, or even anyone who have had these symptoms, before I bother my doctor.

I was laying in bed, slightly sleepy, when I had a sensation of pressure inside my head. It  did not hurt, just slightly uncomfitable.

I then had a tingling/tightening of the skin, down the right hand side of my face.

I am not sure how long this lasted, because I must of dropped of to sleep, because the next thing I knew, was that it was morning.

Many thanks.

Kevneutral

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Weird..I was just reading about TMJ....and you have some of the symptoms...maybe you are grinding or clenching your teeth while you sleep? Causing the symptoms?
    • Posted

Hi

My partner as told me that she as never known me to grind my teeth in my sleep, but this did happen before I went to sleep, who knows.

Many thanks for your time in this matter.

Kev

• Posted

Your partner could be sleeping when you grind your teeth...and sometimes we don't grind them...we just clench them.

Maybe see a dentist?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.