Faith

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

I have to say when I got home last night I was in tears. I angry with my husband for being lazy and worthless. I was mad that the primrary doctor who swore up and down that the root of my pain was sleep apnea. I sleep on my side , but when I am on my back I have 25 incidences of no breathing ,30 is severe. SO they are sending home an auto- machine that I will use for a month and it can adjust as I need it. I just sat their and cried , no one to go to , my mother passed about 8 years ago, Then I had the birds making noise and that can hurt some ones ears fast.As I was watching them communicate with me, I realized that I make a difference in their lives.  I thought and there is no way that the reason that I am on Earth is to be a vegetable in pain. No way , I am a mother, I am a wife ( by the way my husband does everything, I was just mad), I am suppose to be a future Special Education teacher changing lifes of our youth and running a bird rescue with birds that have needs. I have many purposes , I am in pain so I am going to fight the pain , I am going to talk to all that want to talk, I am going to kepp my doctors on their toes , I am going to make a difference, I have many purposes.

I had an appointment for the 17th with the thyroid doctor, I was upset and mad that I am suppose to start interning finish my degree starting the 18th . Not sure how I will be able to whn walking or standing for more than 10 minutes is a painful challenge. I called them again yesterday , the receptionist was able to bump it to the 11th, cool I can have some time for test . This morning she called me again and has schedueled me an appt for Monday.I mean this MONDAY. I think that I forgot that I need to talk to "HIM"  Have a great day, keep hope and have faith

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

We all have days when everything just gets on top of us, we are angry with everything and every body. Having this condition is very hard to cope with lack of sleep constant pain. It can drive you distraction trying to cope with it. But what you are doing running a bird rescue centre, is a well worth thing todo and very rewarding.your doing some good you are helping these poor birds.Well done you for doing that. Then also in the future working with special needs children, you will be making a differance to their lives helping supporting them,Im sure it will be challenging and also hard at times especially with having fibro to deal with also. you are doing things that will make a huge differance. give yourself a pat on the back. Having fibro is hard but battle on we must. at least on here we have each other for support.onwards upwards each day we get through is a battle won. take care gentle hugs 
    • Posted

Thank you , I am so thankful to have the blessings of working with these birds and the students that I get to impact part of their lives. I am lucky and thankful.
  • Posted

Take a deep breath, stay clam and positive. Getting mad and stressed is not going to help you. Fibro does not go well with stress. 

You have a lot going for you and you are doing a great job looking after birds and special needs in children.  That is something to be proud of, and I know it can all be too much but take a day and a moment at a time and pace the day that suits you.. We are all here to support you.

Gentle hugs wink x

• Posted

Thanks for the support! I am so being a researcher right now. I have found that THYROID could be what is wrong. The TEST can show the opposite of what is is T3 and T4 need to be tested. The Cortisol  is also another possibility. There is so much information. I have so found my cure, it is in this wealth of info.
    • Posted

Great news !

Onwards and upwards with your research.

Gentle Hugs wink xx

• Posted

O' bless you precious...can't do anything without first talking to Him...sounds to me like He knows all too well your immediate needs anyway.-naturally...providing that Monday appointment...stay strong, you certainly do have a great future God has great plans for you...Jer..29:11...we have just done an in depth study of Rom8:28-ALL things..good and BAD work together for those who love a God and are called...we just have to have that hope all the time...the stepping stone to faith..or there's nothing..be blessed, have a great day..look forward to your future..you have a voice, thanks for using it on here...we all have pretty bad issues..but if we look at the half full glass and not the half empty one our journey is much smoother-being positive, remember stressLESS is the key to livin with Fibro...keep taking your health into your own hands..it empowers you..be blessed, have a lovely day..:-) xxrazz
  • Posted

hi I too have had a day from hell. Ended up intears and then in bed unable to escape the pain . Missed meeting my friends as I couldn't stand. My partner sayig he hates seeing me like this . I just wanted to be on my own. eventually I slept woke feeling a little less pain and somewhat refreshed instead of afternoon tea with friends I went to my inlaws for a cuppa. My partner is now making our dinner. From feeling useless and alone I feel lucky and blessed.

'Im coming off the pregablin which has made it all worse. Im thinking of trying cranio sacral therapy. I have tried everything else. Im ready for a respite soon. Good luck diagnosisisalie

• Posted

I started on gubletin (something like that) , I took 2 pills and was in a motionless haze where I was thinking  and pain was constantly there . My hubby said I was showing all the side affects including one about leaving him, this was from2 pills , mind you the dr had prescribed 3 pills a day. I know take Lyrica, it helps some but I can only take it at night it puts me to sleep. I am not use to taking medicine, I am a light weight.
  • Posted

Hi lyrica is Pregablin. It's been 3 weeks and it's worse than ever. I'm coming off it. I've been up for 3 hours and am back in bed pains in neck shoulders back head clavicle. It's not nice. I'm just hoping it passes soon. I just don't know what to try next. I'm glad the lyrica works for you. Xx
    • Posted

It doesn't help my neck , the only thing that I have found for my neck is Flexaril . Hope you feel Better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.