Fallen arch and gap in between big toe and second toe

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

Am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me out with my question.

I have a fallen arch, feels like I'm walking on bone and my toes no longer touch the flow when standing that's how bad the arch now is.

Is there anyway to make it go back to normal?

Also have a gap between big toe and second toe - same question here?

I need an "undo" button

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Try getting arch support made to suite your feet for your shoes the toe and falling arch probably stem from same problem .after a few weeks of wearing the arch supports you should find a big difference
    • Posted

Thanks Catherine

Do you know if the arch will ever go back up?

Probably a silly question but really want my foot to go back to normal

• Posted

Falling arch can give severe back pain while walking and driving and a simple thing like arch supports can give you a new leas on life.
    • Posted

A good physical therapist can correct fallen arches! Find one who will work all the muscles in your foot!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.