Falls...!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

So it continues....I keep having falls where I have fell but can not react quick enough to stop myself from hitting the floor.

So here I am once again where I have landed straight on to my shoulder and can't move it again....aggghhh why....!!!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Grahammolyneux

Ahh....Bless you!

Are you lacking in any vitamins or minerals in your body?  Have you had a full blood test done?

Gentle hugs wink x

• Posted

Haven't had bloods done for about 5 month's they were ok then, But maybe need checked again.

I managed to sort myself out this time but in January I had to have an ambulance and 20 hours in A & E.

• Posted

Best just to get bloods done again.

Take care of yourself winkx

• Posted

So sorry you keep falling over.

I've no feeling in the top of my right leg and every now and again I go to step forward on it and the leg just folds under, I normally end up sitting down, I can go a year or more without it happening or three or four times in one day. In Feb it happened just as I was coming off a step ended up with a broken ankle and 5th metatarsal which needed a screw putting in it. The day after I did that I stubbed my toes on the other foot on the crutches and broke two of them.

Had this since I was 19, I'm now 55, I'm told it's probably a trapped nerve and nothing to do with the fybromyalgia which started around the same time.

• Posted

Hi Susan and others;  I do understand what you are saying (and feeling)...I don't think your's is a "trapped nerve...unless you Constantly have "shooting, tingling sensations??"....I find that it's my Loss of Balance...there are Many times that when I stand up too quickly, turn around...or just plain walking/standing, that I get "my faintness/head spins"...i have to grab hold of something until I feel "safe"....many have noticed it, and know it's part of me and my condition of Fibro.....(some research tells us that they think "we have Less blood volume/less Cardiac output...which causes these symptoms/probs)     Bron
  • Posted

Poor you grahammolyneux..really feeling for, hope all gets sorted soon, really feeling for you..chin up and all...be blessed..have a well balanced day...:-) xxxsad
  • Posted

Hi All........

I had  a trip to A&E today to get my shoulder checked, Xrays done and no sign of fracture, soft tissue damage only.

Home now with a tens machine buzzing away so hopefully some relief.

Thanks for your comments

• Posted

Take care and take rest. Glad to hear nothing too serious. wink x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.