Feel due on but NO Period! Also...INSOTOL... Has anyone tried it?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello. I'm new to this site but so happy to be here as I've been struggling with pcos practically alone for a few years now.

I was diagnosed in 2009 at the age of 22. I'd had tough teen years with weight and emotional distress not to mention my body not developing how I'd have liked.

I finally got regular periods when I was taking agnus cactus herbal remedy.

Then again when I was a regular at the gym and kept active and mostly healthy.

All went to he'll the last year or so when I stopped gym and started bad eating habits and got depressed from moving house and changing jobs etc.

I've managed to get a medical referral to the gym in my new town now and have lost an inch in 6 weeks. (I could be doing more)

Anyway. .my sister told me about a herbal powder she's taking for OCD called Insotol. Meant to be great for pcos for a number of reasons. I've been on about 3 weeks and I think it's helped my moods so far...

Thing that bothers me is I've felt as though I am due on my period, even had a tiny but of blood last night but looked more cut like than menstrual.

I Wondered if anyone has tried it? And also if anyone else is having no period but feels like it's coming all the time but never shows up!! It's horrible and I feel so alone. At the moment. My bf and family are great but don't understand my concerns. I'm 29 and want to have children one day. It's all a but overwhelming. I hope the insotol works out. I'm feeling desperate.

Hope to chat to some of you soon.

Thank you

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi I wanted to know where you get the insotol from. I too have pcos.
    • Posted

Hi. I got it on Amazon. There are different varieties. If you research the link between it and pcos there is lots of reviews.

Happy to say I got my period properly today which means it must have helped. But could be that and the combination of exercise and veggie diet.

Thanks

• Posted

Hi iv never true anything to treat my pcos I was told when I was 15 that I had pcos which affects both ovarys and they unable to operate due to far to many on the ovarys, I started my periods when I was 9 but not having them each month I can have one then none again for years or so later I had one last week after three years of not having them but each month I still get the bad cramps and all the stuff with it bit no period, its worries me because I'm 27 and really want a baby id give anything to be a mother even though the doctors did I can still get pregnant while no having periods which I don't understand, bit its not happening so far, hope you get sorted soon x

• Posted

Sorry for spelling mistakes it's my phone

• Posted

Hi Helen thanks for your comment. Sorry you're suffering. I understand how you feel. I too would love children one day. Last year I did a routine pregnancy test which came out positive.... we were not trying and it was very traumatic! However before it could sink in I was told it was not viable and possible ectopic so had to be treated.. Now the whole thing has put us off (more him not me) sad

I found I had periods when I was regularly exercising and eating well. Also...I am vegetarian and maybe the diet helps I've never had skin problems. Few dark hair issues but mostly mine is just the weight around the middle and depression/anxiety.

You should try herbal remedies? I hadn't had period in 4 months and 2/3 weeks after taking insotol it came on!! I got it the Morning after making this post. It's extremely painful and heavy. (I feel like a normal woman again)!!!

Also there's agnus cactus. That was good when I remembered to take it along with exercise. All natural things.

My sister once made me try high doses if vitamin c along with ginger. That brought me on too.

I hope something works for you soon. Let me know if you find anything that helps.

Holly x

• Posted

Hi holly thank you Il give them a try and see if it works just going through alot at the moment after surgery had gallbladder out four months ago and not been right since but I give these a try and good luck to you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.