feel hopeless

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been feel pretty sh*t for a while now I feel worthless and hopeless and I honestly feel the world would be better off without me I don't know what to do and I don't know how to stop feeling like this. I don't think I will never be back to my normal self I am soo un happy I may have a smile on the outside but inside I am physical in pain bit nobody will know that. I hope I'm not the only person that feels like this

4 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Your having a tough time.

The empty hopeless feeling you get with depression is awful Ive been there for 16 years.

You are not alone you are among friends on this forum.

Are you taking medication or having any therapy.?

Perhaps go back and speak to your doctor get the help you need and deserve.

Stay Strongsmile

• Posted

I'm takeing medication and thank you its nice to know im not alone
  • Posted

oh trust me, you're not alone! loooots of people, including myself, feel like this quite often when dealing with depression. I know it feels like things will never be the same, but they will. Time is the best healer. Good luck and stay safe! We all care about you....
  • Posted

Yes, one gets feeling of hopelessness.

At times lik this my mob plans for us togo out, sometimes she plans a 1-2 day rip. That sometes gve a better feeling.. Try this , it works sometimes..

• Posted

Hi, Shameenah:  Honey, you are certainly not alone.  I've suffered from depression since I was in the first grade of school in the USA....I have been on antidepressants and antianxiety meds for over 40 yrs. now.  It is the most lonely feeling in the world, even when you are in a group of people and/or animals.  I'm now on Luvox, Xanax, and Cymbalta.  The combination certainly helps, but I have to say that any little thing that happens in my life will set it off again, along with panic attacks.  I hope you will see a good doctor and don't suffer as long as I have suffered.  I always told my family that it was not meant for me to be happy.  You can be happy, though, with the right meds...Wishing you great mental health...xxoo
    • Posted

Thank you so much carole and the meds im on now are Woking a tiny bit and like you any little thing will will set me off its scary and really lonly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.