Feel like something's wrong again :(

Posted , 4 users are following.

Last few days for no reason my sight just seems cloudy n blurry, less in the evening day 3 of this and my necks aching aswell I feel scared and feel bit sick my hand are shakey sad I go bed from 9 till 7 so getting plenty sleep I don't drink or smoke I drink water n take vitamin b complex and omega 3 I'm always up doing things with the kids which I like. What's wrong with me I don't want to feel like this anymore? I have nothing to be sad about I'm happy my kids r happy I don't understand why this has come on. Is it anxiety or something else Coz my vision scares me a lot ? Please help

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Please go and see an ophthalmologist at once. It could be serious.

love Tess.

• Posted

Hello Numb

Do you ware glasses or contact lenses ? If not go see an Opticion and get your eyes checked. They can and will put your mind at rest

I have worn glasses now since 1958 I would feel undressed without them

BOB

• Posted

Yes I've worn glasses for about 15 years I'm short sighted n only wear them for driving and things. Do u think that could b problem?

• Posted

Hello Numb

There can get your eyes checked and put that problem to bed It all depends on your eyes and your age, I am 66 and I had my eyes checked a few months ago, My eyes were stable for a long time, since retiring myeyes seem to be now getting worse

Good Luck, keep us informed

BOB

• Posted

Maybe you have taken too much Vitamin B?  I know that my Dr did a blood test a couple weeks after I was out of the hospital....at that time...I was taking Vitamin B as prescribed...and she told me to stop it after the blood test.

Maybe eliminate that for a couple days or a week? And then take it again and see if anything changes?

• Posted

Thanks for replies. ok I'll stop taking it I've only been on it about 6 months to 9 months. Can it do that to u? I'm not like it all the time. But I do have big bouts of tired eyes aswell.

• Posted

I don't know if it had anything to do with that...and you don't either...and no one else does (unless you have a blood test).

I was just suggesting to stop it and SEE because I know my Dr. could tell I had enough of the BComplex..I don't know why she told me to stop or what test she did...I wasn't having any adverse symptoms.

But, I interpret her telling me to stop it as sometimes maybe you have enough and don't need it and in your case...I WONDER if that is your problem.

• Posted

I doubt it has anything to do with a bcomolex vitamin,you pee out any excess. You do need to get an eye exam. It could be simply dry eyes but needs to checked.do not play games when it comes to your eyesight. Also if you are on any medications check to see if they can cause anything with eyes..but the opthamologist would know if you dont want to do that. Such an easy exam and they will put your mind at ease.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.