Feel poo poo

Posted , 3 users are following.

woke up & felt poo, had enough of this just want 2 go back normal, my arm feels funny, I tring 2 tek my mind of it but it ain't working, I'm thinking it's only 6.30 & I got all day 2 go 😢😢😢 need it to go away x

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

I know exactly how you feel! i hate this! i just want to be normal again! how can our brains let us down so much! 

i find the mornings are always the worst, by evening time i'm feeling a little better. 

hope your ok xx

• Posted

Same as me luv just wanna b normal again n not worry about things, this morning was really hard but it's my legs na wot feel like they jelly n need 2 b moving 😢 Im thinking I'm in for it 2nite but I really hope not, I'm scared stiff x
    • Posted

I've had a bad morning too... I get really shake. .. haven't worn make up for 2 months cos I can't put it on straight!

People say it gets better but it just feels like it's never going to end!

What do you do to try and cope with it? Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.