Feel sick and weak everyday - 7 months

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone. I’m in need of help. I’ll dive right into my story. I have been sick now for 7 months. Everyday I wake up and I will either have pain in my lower abdomen or I will feel like throwing up. I then have breakfast. ALL foods make me sick, but some are less sickening then others. I usually have oats in the morning. I then go to work.

When I return from work around 4 hours later, I start feeling very very weak, shaky, unfocused, tingle in the face, gassy, gurgles. And all of this lasts until late after noon (8 hours) when I start feeling a little better. I then eat, and it all goes bad again. 

I’ve had every test under the sun including a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I’ve also got an allergy clinic test next week, but I can’t be allergic to ALL foods.

I can’t eat, I can’t not eat. Sleeping helps but I can’t sleep my life away. Hot days are especially bad. What is wrong with me? Doctors have been less then useless. I’ve seen a lot of them. Please someone help.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi lex128....I'm so sorry to hear how hard your life is,I'm sure I'm like many others who can only offer sincere heartfelt sympathy for you...it must almost be unbearable.I truly hope you will one day soon find the help and support you need...I wish you the very best wishes. X
  • Posted

I have the same question as Andrea, are you on Orlistat ?
    • Posted

Hi Andrea and mary, thank you for your reply. No I'm not taking anything like that.
    • Posted

Could you have diabetes ?  Have you had your blood sugar checked.

Untreated diabetes can make a person feel awful & high sugar levels will make you sleepy & nauseated.  When the sugar is too low you will get *shaky & sweaty* & be excessively hungry. 

• Posted

HI

I am a little confused as to why you are posting on this forum if you are not taking Orlistat.

I hope you get the help you need, but I don't think it is going to come from this forum.

Take care x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.