Feel terrible today

Posted , 3 users are following.

Spoke to doc and he said increase dose to 100mg been feeling sick all night feel rotten been crying wish I just felt normal

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Me too it's unbearable ! I feel like others must have more strength than me to get through the bad to finally see the good. I'm worried if I'm not helping myself the tablets won't work, I can't find any possitivity inside me x
    • Posted

Me neither I feel like coming off them cos I just can't handle the physical symptoms I can't do anything feel like I need to be still feel sick and having hot flushes. My daughter is going to Kingswood today and I couldn't even wave her off my mom had to go just can't cope and im crying again I feel guilty cos I'm being a nuisance and my family are worried about me, its really hard
    • Posted

I feel really guilty too my moms just said to me you have to be strong for your son and partner and it makes me feel terrible because I can't be strong. I've just had a phone call to say because my CPN is off sick someone else will see me the 25th may !! I don't think I can wait that long. This is the worst thing ever. 6 weeks ago I was fine how has this happened to me and why ? Was there a circumstance that kicked yours off ? Or did it just happen ? Do you suffer from anxiety and depression ? I think the guilt we feel for our children makes it so much harder xx
    • Posted

I started off having panic attacks thinking about dying that was when I hit 40 maybe it was a bit of a midlife crisis but I learned to manage that then well before that I had a big fall out with my only brother we used to be close then recently my uncle has been accused of raping my cousin 30 yrs ago my friends son had cancer
    • Posted

That's all terrible to have gone through ! I have suffered with anxiety my whole life, I'm only 26. Worse after having my son 5 years ago. I nursed my nan daily until she passed away October. I had a heart rhythm problem that I became obsessively worried about. Thinking I would die off heart attack at any minute. Then my other nan needed heart surgery and went in 6 weeks ago and is not recovering well. Making me fixate that I am going to have the same. I'm waiting for results of my heart scan and have no CPN so just not coping at all. I really hope we changed through this !! X
    • Posted

Not surprisingly, you've got reactive depression.....too much stress to handle. I lost my husband in 2007, had double mastectomies in 2008, reconstructions in 2010, just before my son emigrated to NZ same year, diagnosed with chronic leukaemia 2011, my brother died 2015, and I nearly died with blood clots on my lungs last year......I'm waiting for a good spell.....but mine is reactive depression too.....far too much stress!
    • Posted

You ARE being strong, you've taken it upon yourself to seek help! Having depression is NOT a weakness, it's an emotional illness which you WILL recover from
    • Posted

Thank you ! I really hope so I just keep being let down. Every time I think I'm getting somewhere I get a knock. Therapist off sick, still no heart scan results, tried to get a private therapist and no answer. How are you supposed to stay positive if everything keeps going wrong. Sounds pathetic compared to what you've been through 😢
    • Posted

Jessica, stress is stress, and each of us can only take so much of it. I have a "well meaning friend" who tells me to stop worrying and to let everything go over my head. I tell her there's no need for me to worry, I have enough stress to get me down. She still has both parents, her husband, both breasts, her 3 children living nearby and not had the illnesses I've had, but time will tell
    • Posted

I had a good sleep. Head still woozy/dizzy from side effects. Going for massage in afternoon. What are you going to do today?
    • Posted

I'm out walking with a friend I can't stop crying I can't stand this I'm petrified
  • Posted

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about your distress at night. I've completely come off the Sertraline, I just couldn't cope with 'All' the awful Side Effects, that I was Experiancing and so far,   after 7 weeks..  I'm feeling ok ish still very temperamental and very Flatulant, but mentally I'm not suicidal,... anymore thankfully, very nervous,  but a whole lot better off those pills

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.