Feeling miserable

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am due on any time soon and also have dental problems which are causing me pain but my dentist is on holiday until next week. I am feeling really low and weepy, please pray for me if you have a faith, I am hanging onto God by a thread it feels. Thank you ladies, I am so grateful for this site and all of you.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Dear Ruth,

my faith in God is a strong one but I too have felt so depressed this christmas. I caught a cold which made me feel worse (low resistence and I believe this hasn't helped).

This time of year can be very hard for some of us, we contemplate and ponder about our existence (well I do)

I feel very lonely and would like some much needed sunshine rolleyes

I will pray for you Ruth and hope you will soon feel better darling, try watching Joyce Meyer and 700 club, brilliant for boosting a christian's faith

Mrs M x 

• Posted

Thanks Mrs M, it's not easy being a Christian at the best of times but with all that perimenopause brings along its even harder. I do watch Joyce Meyer quite often and I find her encouraging. Thanks for praying, I will pray for you too.

love Ruth

• Posted

Please try not to feel so low.  I've been through a myriad of ailments and still do, but try to stay positive.  I can feel relatively normal for a period though normal isn't what it used to be.  I'm constantly anxious and tired regularly.  Having gone through a terrible sleepless year, it sorted itself out, with the help of a better diet, relaxing before bed properly and telling myself that, if I woke in the night, it wasn't the end of the world.  Everything has gone wrong over the past few years - aching everywhere at differing times, pains, hospital visits with, thankfully, nothing found.  Just try to be positive and don't dwell on the aches and pains.  I know it's easy to say, but you are not alone. Xx
  • Posted

Hi my love

im also a Christian but my faith has truly been tried this last eight years of perimenopause.

Like mrs merm suggested joyce meyer but also I find norman Vincent peale books very encouraging. Power of positive thinking being one of them. He is a Christian author.

I will also pray for you. Remember I can do all things through christ who strengthen me! !!

Feel better soon hun x

• Posted

Thanks for all the advice Michelle, I will check that book out😊 thanks
    • Posted

It's so lovely to find christians on this site, Happy New Year Michelle and lets hope (and pray) together that it will be a better one for each of us.

Mrs M xwink

• Posted

I agree that is lovely to find Christians on this site, it's makes its even more special as we can lift each other up in prayer🙏
  • Posted

Hi Ruth,

I know a little of how you must feel as you have pain both ends poor girl! I only

wish I was still having periods in hindsight, as not been well since my GP stopped the HRT at 61 in order to stop my periods and have had dreadful symtoms ever since and I am now 74. But if anyone tries to persuade you to take Natural Hormonial Cream then PLEASE DO NOT as since using it for a few weeks I feel my head does not belong to my body and the hot and cold sweats are worse than ever and I don't know if its the Cream or if I have Diabetes and afraid of eating at the moment for fear its Diabetes, and like yourself, I do not see a Doctor until 11 Jan as do not like to call them out. What bothers me most is a stroke as completely alone and my Mother had several but luckily she had me to check up on her in time. What about praying for each other? and do get the old hotwater bottle out and wrap it in a towel my dear for the toothache and backache, worth a try honey!  Wishing you all a better New Year, Love, Aunty  Enid x

• Posted

It isn't easy being a woman I have had no period for 7 months then all of a sudden it starts lasts 5 days stops and now is starting again the breast and chest pain gerd among other symptoms is terrible and enough to make any woman want to cry hang in their

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.