feeling out of space

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm scared of going outside, no I'm not telling that because I'm a lonely person.. I'm 22 years old and was always brilliant in thinking and doing tasks, my family members called me a rocket. Today I'm also rocket as they say but I'm empty in my brain. I wake up morning and go to bed at night feeling all the damned brain tiredness, like a low battery mode. I used to enjoy everything, but now I feel, I see and I smell from my old experience, not "right here, right now". I feel like one day I left day/month/year calendar and I'm doing everything automatically. 

sex: male, age:22, study: university 4th year, activities: doing pilates, past medicine history: nose plastic surgery (for breathing and shape improvement)

I could say that everyday I could have feel 2 conditions: feeling bad or the worst.. I feel like my brain wants to go to toilet or to bed.. I talk with others automatically, but I did it with great pleasure in the past.

I smoke cigarette, twice or triple times I've tasted weed and once bio-weed in my life. I don't get drugs or some depression or antibiotics, I'm all clean. I didn't damaged my brain, once was a light car accident hit by car but nothing special, it was 3 years and some months ago but I felt excellent then. I've had unprotected sex only once with one girl (oral way) and was feeling healthy after that fact. 

It started past summer. Maybe it started after worrying a lot about some diseases - lung cancer (because of smoking cigarette), I don't know I'm at some level anxious and worry person and maybe thats why it started but I don't know. 

Done brain tomography, thyroid check, blood check. They came with healthy results. I'm going now to scan my lungs to calm down at once because I worry often about my lungs.

Anyway could anyone help me what can make my brain so tired all the time 12/12 day and help because it's going to ruin my life and I feel like I want to kill myself because since the summer almost everyday seems the same with no progress, I can't recover after my sleep but a little bit progress when I sleep sometimes midday, when I'm at home, but it's a little bit.

Thanks all in advance,

Please be close to topic and give me some helpful information

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gustav. I'm very much about alternative health care, so my posts are often deleted. But here goes...

I went through depression episodes for many years. Part of depression is lack of appreciation of life - things just don't bring the joy that they used to. I started researching nutrition for a problem that my son was having and came across wheat grass as a cure for many ailments. I started growing organic wheat grass, and made wheat grass smoothies for my son and myself.

Within a week I started feeling so much better that I quit taking antidepressants. They gave me back the energy I was missing. That was 7 years ago. My son and husband insist that I have them available every day. We all notice the difference in how we feel without our smoothies.

If you really wish to see a professional,I would recommend an integrative psychiatrist. They will be able to recommend specific nutritional treatments to optimize good brain function. They will also probably have a line of high priced quality vitamins which would probably be helpful.

Wish you luck.

• Posted

Oh thanks a lot ! I will google that and collect and try. thank you very much. 
    • Posted

COuld you help me how to create grass smoothies? you mean grass drink yes? how you make it?
  • Posted

Hi Gustav,

It sounds to me like you have fallen into a depression. It is a very common thing. A lot of people fall into a dperession at some point in their lives, but usually it only lasts a little while and they go back to being happy and healthy again. Being depressed now does not mean you will ALWAYS be depressed from now on. It might be just for a little while.

You can go see your doctor and ask for some anit-depressant medication, or you can get natural anti-depressants from the chemist and from the health store. Maybe try the healthy route for a week or two first, and if it doesn't help, then go to the doctor. People say that excersise helps a lot too, so go for a run every morning. It gets the blood circulating fast and fills you with endorphins, and feel good.

I hope you will feel better soon. All the best.

• Posted

Thanks Tersia. I believe that it's depressions and nothing more serious, because it scares me very much, like I can't do tasks normal way and I'm confused what I am doing right now, i.e. I could pour water in the glass because I'm thirsty and put it on the table and forget to drink.. I don't know, god listen to you because I want it to LAST very soon. Thanks a lot.
  • Posted

Here's how I grow wheat grass and make smoothies:

Get a bag of organic hard red winter wheat (from a health food store). Soak seeds in water in a mason jar 24-30 hours.

Place in a colander, cover with plastic wrap, rinsing several times a day, until the seeds sprout.  

Spread the sprouted seeds single layer in a plastic tray on top of 1" of organic compost.  Water and cover with damp newspaper until the grass starts growing and the roots get into the soil.  Keep out of the sun until they're tall enough not to dry out too much.

For smoothies, Cut wheat grass when it's 6-8" tall.  You can put it in a juicer or a high quality blender (cheap blenders won't chop up the grass good enough).  Blend with some frozen fruit, omega 3's (like walnut and flax seed oil), extra vitamin C, and any other greens (I like collards).  I put vanilla, rolled oats, nutritional yeast, stevia, lemon juice and fozen cranberries in mine. I also put in frozen organic beets to keep it a nice color. You can experiment with lots of ingredients. The raw greens are most important. Make the blender at least half greens.

Many of my friends want me to make smoothies for them, but it's enough for me to keep my own family supplied.  I have some people who tell me that they feel more energized the first day they try them.  Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.