Feeling really weird :-(

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, I've been suffering with headaches for past 7 months, just a couple of weeks ago they changed slightly. It feels like a tention headache on both sides of my head. I feel so spaced out with it though. They are not strong headaches but I can't think straight, I feel like I'm loosing my mind, like I'm going crazy :-( I'm really worried :-(

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Aleksandra,

do you have any facial weakness or pins and needles in your face and arms?

Have you had any tests yet to see if you have any cause for these headaches.  Do you have nay other symptoms apart from the ones you mentioned?

• Posted

Hello, thank you for your comment. I don't feel any weakness in my face or pins and needles in my legs and arms. I've had a basic neurological test done by my GP, I had my eyes checked at hopital. I also had a couple of blood tests done. All fine and ok. Apart from the headaches, I feel lightheaded and nauseous sometimes, maybe twice since the new year. My headaches are mild, I don't take medication, I have discovered these cooling gel strips and I love them. I have just done some yoga and meditation and feel more like myself a little bit. I have been suffering badly with anxiety and have been feeling more anxious recently. During Yoga, the headaches got better, moved to the top of the head now. Have you need suffering with headaches too?

• Posted

It sounds like you are doing a lot to help yourself and you have had some basic tests too.

Its a good idea to carry on with the yoga if it helps and see how your headaches go.

Finding out what causes your anxiety, or what makes it worse is a good step, then you can try to deal with it.

As for me, I have cluster headache and hemiplegic migraine which hospitalises me as I am paralysed down my left side, thankfully its getting better.

This forum is for you to share your feelings and if it helps share your worries too.

Take care and best wishes

• Posted

Do you ever have a steak if light in your eyes Pryor to this? Usually the kind of headache you have is a form of migraine. You should see your dr. There is most likely medication you can take at the onset that will prevent it from getting so severe. Again, see your dr.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.