Feeling sleepy and dizzy all day for a week now

Posted , 1 user is following.

Feeling sleepy and dizzy all day for almost a week now and feels cold in the morning. Is this anemia

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

There will be more signs if it is Anemia .Go to the prctise nurse and give 

blood for aB12 deficiency

• Posted

Thanks alot. I feel this tingling in my legs too and I see clearly but a bit blurred
    • Posted

Yeah am back full blood count done and the doc said it's normal, glucose and sugar level checked also, all normal. He said I should take more fruits.i was given an injection first when I got there, and u know it's so hot now in dubai,how can I call u? I don't have your number.

• Posted

How did your doc get the results so Fast ?  What was the injection he 

gave you ? and, how do you feel ,now you have been reassured it's 

nothing 'orrible 

You don't need my number ,we can talk on here .

• Posted

Yeah he assured me it's OK Cos the result of the blood count was perfect. So he said may be I have lots on my mind, he gave me painkiller and something for gastritis. Thanks alot. U made my day.. I wish I could say much more than this

• Posted

I forgot the name of the injection, it's actually an IV, a mini drip bottle.it lasted for like 8 mins. I feel a bit better, he said it's a state of mind and stress

• Posted

Glad you have been sorted, if nothing else you can stop being stressed about it.

You can always use  the private message box ,Envelope under your 

name

• Posted

Can u try to message me first through the private envelope cos I couldn't get it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.