Feeling very low and fragile

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, me again!  I'm feeling very low at the moment, finding it very hard to get through the day.  My children came home last night after two weeks with their father, it's so good to have them back, but even they can't lift my spirit right now.  I've lost the will to live, am defeated.  Sorry.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

It's so hard to face every day when your feeling so low. I know just how you feel I really do. pm me if you need to talk.
    • Posted

Thank you Kat, sorry you're suffering too. xx
  • Posted

My CPN's on holiday until Tuesday, tried to phone psychologist but he was at a meeting.  Feeling desperate to die, bought some pills this afternoon.  Don't feel I have anything to live for.
    • Posted

You have so much to live for, how would your children feel if you left them?  You probably think they wouldn't care that much, but they would.

Please don't take the pills.  They might not kill you, they might do untold damage to your body and leave you suffering, it isn't worth the risk.

I wish I could do something to help you, I would do anything.

Please don't die, please.  I have just lost a precious friend to cancer this week....and my heart is already breaking, don't take your friendship away from me please.

Love Pat xxx

I am keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that your spirits will lift.

• Posted

Oh Pat, I'm so, so sorry.  Didn't mean to hurt you.  Please forgive me.  I don't deserve your friendship.  I'm heartless and cruel.  So, sorry. xxx
    • Posted

No you are not heartless, or cruel, you are suffering, you are in a terrible place and I would give absolutely anything to help you.  And I know what a lovely person you are, I know that you are kind and caring, that is why you mean so much to me.  You have nothing to be sorry about, I am just frightened for you.  I am being selfish because I don't want to lose you.

Please, please don't take those pills, please.

xxxxx

• Posted

I'm sorry to hurt you and worry Pat, you've been such a good friend to me lately.  Don't mean to hurt anyone.  I am in so much pain and confused right now.  I shall go to bed and wait to see what tomorrow has to offer me.

Please take good care of yourself.  xxxx

• Posted

Sleep well my lovely friend and dream sweet dreams.  Tomorrow is another day. 

You are so special.  xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.