feely shaky

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello to all ny bronchi friends.  Last month I had a bad chest infection which ruined my appetite, hence I lost a lot of weight.  I am feeling very shaky which seems to come from within the body.  Has anyone experienced this, or does it have to with low blood sugar

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Marion

When I have had a bad infection I feel shaky inside too. It is a sign to me that I have an infection. I also feel quite cold. Maybe the infection hasn't cleared completely. Get yourself checked out again.

• Posted

Hi Dancing queen, 

when I had the infection I was so cold, but it's not a normal feeling of cold.

However since taking the steroids. that has gone, thank goodness.  I have had xray and all is well, just the shaky feeling.  Unfortunately my doctor said I need a nebuliser, the hospital say I don't !!  who to believe!   I will continue until I finish the stroids and if I still feel shaky I will be back to

knock on doctor's door.  I very rarely go to doctor so he will have to take notice of what I say until I sort this shaky thing

Thank you for your reply, it is so nice when another bronch sufferer makes my realise "its not just me"

• Posted

Hi Marion, sorry to hear about the bad infection. I can get that as week and also see my appetite diminish when infected.

Are you still suffering? What's your appetite like now? If it's still very subdued, maybe you haven't quite shaken the infection? Perhaps you simply need to up the calories?

Alternatively, are you on steroids? I get shocking steroid shakes.

Hope you feel better soon

Sam

• Posted

Hi Sam, thanks so much for replying to  my query.  I have had a chest xray and have been told it is clear no infection and no wheezing.  I have taken to eating 3 meals aday, so hopefully that will help bring the weight up.  I have only been eating 1 aday and snacks.  However I am still using the prednisolone, so I don't know ifthat is what is making me feel shaky.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.