feiyan tea

Posted , 6 users are following.

a friend of mine has given me some feiyan teabags (chinese tea) which is meant to aid weight loss, it makes you go to the loo a bit after drinking and suffer a bit of diorhea - has anyone tried this before - verdict?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sparkles, Ive never even heard of feiyan tea! I would be interested to hear how you get on with it, although I don't think I'll bother if the diarrhoea is a permanent fixture - I'll watch this space!!

Also, while I'm here I just wanted to say a big thank you for all the great tips/help/support I've had from you over the last 7 weeks.

Cheers

Andrea :D

• Posted

eewww sounds yukky, arent they all the symptoms we're trying to avoid whilst on the tablets.

can't find much on the internet except sites promoting and selling, no real user comments

• Posted

apparently its meant to clean out, a bit like a colonic irrigation without the pipe being shoved up your pooper and being pumped with warm water. i dont mind a bit of diorrhea if i know its coming and can do it on a day when i am home and have some control over it, obv with the tablets it can happen whenever and you can be out or at work. my friend has given these and said if i take it before bed then it will happen the next morning and will probably be over and done with in a few hrs, think its worth a try, might give it a go on sat night/sun when i am chillin at home
  • Posted

diarrhoea - isnt that what we are trying to avoid by taking the blues ?

haven't been able to find any user comments just sales sites, did your friend take them ?

• Posted

I drink flavoured green tea coz apparently is boosts your metabolism and also it flushes out all the toxins out from your body I have a mug before exercise. The problem with the tea you are talking about is that your are forcing a normal bodily function which will make you dehydrated and very ill after a certain time I wouldn't recomend it(I speak from experience) I did something very similar a while back sad ,but its up to you.

Goodluck

• Posted

forgot to say google laxative abuse affets before hand coz this tea works in a similar way.
  • Posted

my friend has had these, she said its something to have once every now and then, not a substitue for a cuppa. i drink a cup of green tea with lemon each morning and evening and have done this for 3 weeks and i think there are some positive effects going on. with the feiyan tea its meant to clear out things which perhaps dont come out when u go naturally, i'm willing to have a cup and give it a go, if its good then i might do it once a month or something to clean the system.
  • Posted

hi green tea also aid slimming as it helps get rid of water retention and you don't have any nasty diarrhea i drink about four cups a day, and have used it when I've lost weight in the past xx
  • Posted

Ah right,so will the feiyan tea work in the same way as Colon Cleanser? I know people use this once a month combined with a detox programme. It can also be used along side the Hoodia weight loss programme.hs2y
  • Posted

ok so i tried Feiyan Tea last night, i had a cup of it before bed, it smelt horrible so i chugged it down - didnt taste as bad as it smelt lol!

i'd been up for about 2 hrs when i needed the loo, no diorrhea and no urgency, since then i have been once again and it was slightly loose but again no urgency. have been drinking water to keep hydrated. i have looked on a forum about it and it has very mixed reviews, it seems a few on there drink 1-2cups daily while others seem more occassional drinkers.

so anywho that was my experience of it, think i will stick to green tea twice daily and have a feiyan tea every now n then to clean out.

• Posted

Hi Sparkles,

I also used Feiyan tea to lose weight, and succesfully: I lost 60 pounds in only 6 months. Nowadays I don't drink Feiyan anymore, but green tea. I used the Feiyan slimming tea in this way: 1 cup in the morning (half an hour after breakfast) and 1 cup in the evening (half an hour after dinner).

In daytime I drink plenty water (1/1,5 litre) but in the evening not that much anymore, because otherwise you have to visit the toilet once or twice at night.

After three weeks your body is getting used to the tea and you'll get less complaints. My secret to succes: besides drinking feiyan tea, you have to switch to a healthier lifestyle: better food, less softdrinks and alcohol and more exercise like walking etc. Another secret: i found a slimmingteashop (online) where they sell 40 bags for only 6 gbp, the cheapest in the UK :-)

Good luck with losing weight!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.