Felodipine

Posted , 4 users are following.

I hate this stuff I have pains in my knees when I take it. Twice I have taken myself off it and each time the knee problems have gone away. I have decided to insist on being taken off it on my next visit to my GP.I had my concerns dismissed last time. After reading other posts here I won't let that happen again.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

posted 1 may 2010 enricojust found this site for the folloiwing reasonds been on amolodipine for a year but started to have side effects a few months ago the gp changed these for felodipine first week put me on felodipine half tablet first week sudenly started hot sweets dizzy spells feeling of chokeing week rubbery legs tight feeling in soulders arms and legs and just feeiing really rotten alltogerher any one else with symptems so bad :oops:
  • Posted

hi,Carol just read you experience with felodipine and i hope you have found some thing that suits you,how ever i hve just been put on this drug in exghanged for another bad drug i am hveing the most bad experiences hot flushes thight feeling in arms chest feeling of weakness and feeling really out of sorts what did you find what suotted you wish i could find one that was for me if you read this thanks,enrico :cry:
  • Posted

I have been on felodipine for several weeks and I have had bad shoulder pain, knee joint pain, crippling excruciating leg cramps, tiredness, confused - need I go on? Have they actually TESTED this drug???!! I'm fed up with going back to the doctor. I have dropped myself down to 1 every other day - lets see if that helps. My knees are killing me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.