Fibro Dark Chocolate Box.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Fibro is a like a box of dark chocolate, each centered chocolate has a different symptom filling.And leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.

FIBRO FOG MISTY CENTRE

PAIN HOT CHILLIE CENTRE

MIGRAIN 

LEG PAIN 

BACK PAIN

SHOULDER PAIN

NECK PAIN 

HIP PAIN

TINNITUS

EARACHE

JAW ACHE

NUMBNESS

PINS NEEDLES

CHEST PAIN

BURNING

SORE THROAT

AND MANY MORE NEW SYMPTOM CENTRES TO COMEfrown

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Too true Hun, like the chocolate link though xxx

Hugs

• Posted

My brain was on over drive last night, all I was thinking about was dark chocolate. trouble is I only like milk chocolate not dark? I very oftern wonder whats going on with my brain.so I put the chocolate thing together at midnight last night couldnt sleep.take care gentle hug smile
  • Posted

Crippling pain/s, Sharp seering pain/s, electrifying zaps, and cold zapping nerve pain/s.. crippling cramps, rock hard muscles, tearing muscle/ligament pain/s...  Blinding back of Eye Pain, Various Brain pain/s, uncomfortable breathing, under skin sensations, uncomfortable feelings like pressure from clothing,  terrible Balance, shocking memory, Thumbing muscles, click clacking of muscles/ligments and painful at times, crunching mushing of knees under load, weekness of limbs, cracking bones, Freezing Cold to Scolding Hot/and Prickly Hot, Limb/s or full body swelling, and the breakdown of our immune system and battling to try to maintain it.. severe constipation, or Irritable Bowel, Nausea, The depression faze's when down with flare ups and yes all of the above listed again here (copy pasted) from kaz's list above.. (bless you)

FIBRO FOG MISTY CENTRE

PAIN HOT CHILLIE CENTRE

MIGRAIN 

LEG PAIN 

BACK PAIN

SHOULDER PAIN

NECK PAIN 

HIP PAIN

TINNITUS

EARACHE

JAW ACHE

NUMBNESS

PINS NEEDLES

CHEST PAIN

BURNING

SORE THROAT

Anything... Else....  Folks.....

• Posted

Has anyone tried Matrifen Patches, thats 1 of my meds I use, it takes away that toothachey throbbing pain in my shoulders, I think I would be in a much worser state if I wasn't on these
    • Posted

Hi Trev my gp has tried me on everything pain wise. But Ive had such severe reactions to everything I cant take anything.I just use hotwater bottles and wheat bags. 
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, it took me years as well, more didn't work than did, there are a few different types of patches, they don't stop all pain, just curtain one's and really help's not to be in pain all over . the pain in my shoulders is the one it work's on the most but that releaf is brilliant. I would ask about them Kaz at least you don't have-to swallow these. xx
    • Posted

Hi Trev I cant take anything with opoids in as Im allergic to opoids. found this out after my gp tried me on everything she possibly could.I had severe reaction to each every one I took Its excellent that you are getting relief from a pain patch and that its helping  with the pain on your shoulders.some relif is better than none. take care.
  • Posted

Or in the words of Forrest Gump, you have to see the film,(Tom Hanks) his words were life is like a box of chocoloates, you never know  what your going to get  and how true.

Sue

• Posted

I have seen the film what he said is sssssooooo true, life is like abox of chocolates you never know what your going get. good job we dont know.take care kaz
  • Posted

Chocolate !!

Now i don't mind any type of chocolate to lift me up on a bad day. wink xx

• Posted

its got to be milk with me dont like dark chocolate especially the fibro chocolatelol take care hun gentle hugs xxx
  • Posted

Sorry Kaz, I forgot to say 'CHOCOLATE LOVER HERE!'...  Any type of chocolate, light, white and dark... Any fillings or mixes... (even the liquer filled) ..  I love chocolate...  YUMMMMMM    I don't like Carob...

• Posted

I love chocolate but it has to be milk I definitly dont like fibro chocolatelol take care gentle hugs
    • Posted

i HAVE to also say Kaz like you, I loathe the Fibro filled chocolate...  Sometimes when you don't have to actually open the box, somehow or other it's opened for you and any number of Fibro filled varieties tumble out... terrible absolutely terrible... OH SOOOO YUKKY... pfffffft pffft pfft
    • Posted

lol my sentiments exactley deb x take care gentle hug x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.