FLARE UP

Posted , 4 users are following.

What is good to eat during a Flare up Im a diabetic so is really hard thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

i would really recomend the Fod Map Diet as well, it has really helped me. i found it suprising how many fruits i was eating for the list of foods to aviod since cutting these foods out my IBS is well controlled. Good Luck
  • Posted

I am on the low food map so far its not helping me I was just wondering what are safe food when you are in a flare
  • Posted

When im having a flare I get dizzy and cold and have the chill and then at night I get really hot anyboby else
    • Posted

Yea kinda how mine start, also sometimes i get overheated and fee weak.
  • Posted

Oat meal, raisins, and rice work for me. Cut back on anything oily or meats with fat.
  • Posted

Right now in day 4 of fare trying rice cereal and Bananas which will probably spike my sugar but I have lost so much weight I am willing to try anything at this point thanks everyone for you helpĀ 
  • Posted

Is it okay to eat every 2 hours or should you wait 3 hoursĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.