Fluoride - Good or harmful Chemical Waste?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hiya,

For decades we have all been subjected to the blurb, Fluoride is added to toothpaste, mouthwash and our drinking water to help prevent tooth decay, yet there is no reliable independent evidence to support this 'prevents tooth decay' claim, in fact given the seemingly poor state of our nations Oral Health this claim seems all the more dubious.

Since what I have read on the subject is, frankly, quite alarming I am seriously considering going Fluoride free.

What do you think? Should people be worried about it's harmful effects and what are the best ways to cleanse our bodies of this questionable substance? For example I have read that a Monoatomic Gold food supplement might be the way to go?

I look forward to reading your views smile

4 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

A year has passed since you posted this discussion. No one else seems to be concerned about enforced medication of virtually the whole population. Only those who only drink water from their own completely uncontaminated water source escape.

There are two points here (maybe 3)

(1) Is it a proper function of government to dose any or sme groups or all with medication?

(2) is fluoride really benign to all the dosed population. When this fluoridination of water was mooted some "crackpots" spoke out against it. Since then the have been some scientific studies that found that there were risks to individuals. Should this policy be reviewed and a better way found to promote strong teath.

(3) with a policy of having an entire age group take hypertension and colestorol lowering drugs without clinicsl consideration being actively considered should (1) above be addressed with vigour?

• Posted

If you think Fluoride will give you stronger  teeth, brush away with "F" toothpaste....otherwise we are being mass medicated with the fluoride waste by product from the aluminum and fertilizer industries... 

Here in the US fluoirde tabs given to children are prescription drug and "I think" calcium fluoirde....not so of the waste dumped in many public waters.....It's a long long history of the chemical people gettting rid of their waste....ground areas are already saturated with waste... 

There are many informative sites on both sides and depending where your thinking lies,  you will go there....

I've decided way back in 1991 when I first learned of "F", I want no part of it and then started my many years of research and connecting with people who thought as I did....J

• Posted

Thank you Joy. Here in the UK we are being mass medicated. Glad to have your comments. It seems you are saying Yes we should be making a fuss about mass medication..
    • Posted

George, I don't know but is all of the UK fluoridated....I know 98% of Europe is NOT....we have made a BIG fuss in this country for YEARS and people have died and then people after them are in the FIGHT....there are many books on this deception/fraud.    It's all $$$$, profits....."they" don't care about our teeth or the children's or anyone's health for that matter.   I'm involved with the major anti fluoride group in the US and the head goes all over the world helping communities get this stuff out of their waters.....   fan is the major organization...you can find them on the net

When I came here, I was rather shocked at the large number of people get hip and knee surgeries, much younger people and thought "oh, the fluoride is doing this damage so much younger to folks".... again I don't know if all of UK is fluoridated but many cities here in the US are removing and rejecting.   A big rejection recently was Portland, Oregon...they fought long and hard and won their battle......So, there it is.   Joy 

• Posted

Oh there are anti fluoiride groups in the UK...I found some.

I see where Bantry, Ireland just won their battle and now are fluoride free status....good for them and their "fight"......J

• Posted

Thank you Joy.  my wife has terrible arthritic pains in her neck and shoulders, and trouble growing in her hips. I had better check my water supply. And all for love of money, the root of all evil.
    • Posted

The web site of our water suplier states they do not add fluoride to their wafer.
    • Posted

Well, that's good that your area is not fluoridated...our environmentally sane city of santa monica, california caved into the "pushers" in 2008 after we battled not to do this.....I've been here for 49 yrs and this action really did me in.....I buy all my cooking and drinking water....I am so against fluoridating my body and foods....

Rain water  has naturally occurring fluoride but it's from nature....not waste....

Then a couple yrs later the pushers just did it, fluoridated so many areas of Los Angeles area that were not fluoridated...it's a crime... 

Sugars and carbs are arthritis enemies.....

• Posted

Dear Joy, THAT in the land of the free. That is assault on a staggeringly large scale. If one of those invisible guys came and hit you on the nose you would call the police. If the hit every cell in your body .... 

Sugars and carbs (carbs become sugar) bad for arthritis. Trouble is my wife is focused on destroying my tumours. I cannot get her to fix her own diet although she does benefit from some of mine.

Thank you Joy

• Posted

George, ALL the "Police" are so brainwashed like MOST of the sheepeople....too much trust from too many....people just don't do their work....

I'm sure your wife's diet for you helps her too.   Joy

• Posted

Thanks Joy, ...and here in the UK we have laws that make us do some of the police work for them. Worse we can go to jail for saying we are doing so. So much laziness or another example of BIG government. I hope you do not have that in the land of the free / or how free are you when it takes so much money for senior politicians to get elected.?
  • Posted

HI Benny ~

All I can say is look at the teeth of someone born in the 50's or eariler and look at those who were born when fluoride was put in the above mentioned.  Those teeth of early days, all have fillings and pretty much all after fluoride, they have teeth w/o fillings.  It's amazing and to me that speaks volume.  Just sayin' smile

Warm regards,

Frustrated

• Posted

Also, fluoride is "added" to our water.  Not sure what Joy is talking about it coming from waste products.  I guess I'd have to read up more about it but for now, all I can say is:  Healthy teeth, healthy heart!

smile

• Posted

Good to think about this. Is this the best way to strengthen teath? What else does fluoride do to the rest of the body. What is wrong with parents using fluoride tooth paste for their children and having one less contaminant in our drinking water? for instance men, young men too, are suffering from oestrogen in their drinking water and oestrogen lookalikes contaminating food and drink. Their self esteme and . . . gets rather droopy. Then the ladies suffer for they don't get pregnant when they want. Wholesome water when defined as water very very low in pathogens is not the same as water that is holisically healthy for the drinker. That will not change until the politicians are made to feel the need in the ballot box.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.