Fluxuating body temperature?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I didnt even know where to post this discussion. To start off, i was recently diagnosed with anaemia over the summer and ive had nutrient defficiencies and overall health problems for years. Howdver, lately ive been having days where my skin feels hot to the touch like im radiating heat even when im not moving. I take my temperature and it never is a fever, usually its actually somewhat low like 97.9 or something. I also suspect a blood sugar issue, could it be something to do with that? Its driving me insane

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Not sure if this matters but for reference im a 17 year old girl who lives a healthy lifestyle and should not be having such poor health

• Posted

skin hot to the touch is inflammation...where has it been hot? any redness?
    • Posted

Overall, especiallg my upper body. Its not red but where i sit will be quite hot when i get up, yet my actual body temperature is actually somewhat low. Not red anywhere

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.