FMS & other illnesses

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was diagnosed with FMS a couple of years ago, I also have IBS,Asthma and C.O.P.D. I had blood test last week and was called today for a repeat for Diabetes. .Can anyone help me with this in

the respect of having FMs and Diabetes. .has anyone else got

both and if so how do you cope?

Hi to everyone on the site. .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Macvee I have fibro diabetes 2 asthma  and other conditions. I cope by just taking a day at a time, pace myself where house work is concerned.. plenty of rest, try to keep my mind occupied so its not foccussed on fibro.you find ways of what suits you to how you cope and deal with things. Fibro is very much a learning curve for us all, as its forever throwing up different symptoms at you. you just have to find ways to deal with it. as we are all individules fibro affects us all differently. reading watching tele cross words word search puzzles.try different things to see what works for you and what doesnt. hope Ive helped a bit welcome to the forum we are all on here to support , help if we can take care
    • Posted

Hi Kaz 40. Thank you for replying. You have made me feel

much more positive about it all.. I am fairly confident that it is

Diabetes. I have been falling a lot lately but have been dizzy with it. You have helped and I thank you. Everyone on this website is brilliant.

Love and gentle hugs to you all.

• Posted

Your welcome you have mine and the other ladies for support help we are all in this togeather take care gentle hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.