Food and vitamin sensitivity

Posted , 3 users are following.

I so allergic to sugar and salt right now. I love coffee but am severely allergic to it all, McDonalds plain ice coffee us okay. A doctor said I didn't have perimenopause, but I might get a second opinion. Also, after I eat anything with wheat in it, I retain a lot of water. Anyone else going through food allergies?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You can't be allergic to salt (sodium chloride), because you would die without it, so deffinatly get a second oppinion. Depending on your age, Perimenopause is very plausable. I'm not to sure if you would get many replys to your questions in a Mental Health forum about food allergies. Hope you feel better soon though.

• Posted

If you think you have allergies check it out with a doctor. If you were allergic to coffee it would not matter if it was hot or cold. If you eat dry food it would soak up water
  • Posted

I would suggest a clean diet. The earth diet. Organic all natural foods only. Something else is going on here so rid all non organic not clean foods. See your doctor and get a full exam with bloodwork and have the dr. Check your mineral levels too.  Maybe your allergic to the pesticides or toxins they use? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.