FOOD HANDLERS IN SHOPS THAT SNEEZE AND DONT WASH HANDS!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

HAS ANYONE OR IS IT JUST ME BEING FUSSY?? BEEN IN A WELL KNOWN CAKE SHOP AND THE SALES WOMAN SNEEZED, WIPED HER NOSE ON SNOTTY RAG AND STARTED TO SERVE ME!!   TO MY HORROR I THOUGHT OH NO SHE IS NOT GOING TO PICK CAKE UP... BUT SHE DID!   I SAID WAS SHE GOING TO WASH HER HANDS .. SHE SAID I JUST WIPED THEM.. AND THEN TURNED HER BACK ON ME AND SAID TO HER COLLEGUE... " SERVE HER"..... WHAT A CHEEK!! 

I TOLD HER TO LEAVE IT AND THE LOOK OF DISGUST I GOT FRO HER WAS UNREAL!!  SURELY I WAS RIGHT, IM NOT HAVING HER GERMS FOR NOTHING!!  DIRTY WOMAN...... ALL FOOD HANDLERS SHOULD BE UPMOST HYGEINIC... AGREE ??

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi tigger, I totally agree with you, I certainly would not want to eat anything she touched , I have a very low immune system and a basic cold can put me in hospital or a serious chest infection at the least , some people, you would think that the shop would be really strict with health and hygiene, 
    • Posted

Hi Lorraine

Me too and I cant get anyone elses germs x

• Posted

You must not regret this ; I would have run out as soon as I saw the signs of a cold , suffer like Lorraine for weeks. Can you report this to thone in charge?

All the best

• Posted

The woman in shop looked filty and was going to report her!  Bet she was the manager !! ha ha 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.