For those suffering with LPR

Posted , 4 users are following.

I suffered from LPR for a few months and I too desperately wanted help. Prayer and works got me through!!!! I researched this illness and discovered that dairy could be the culprit. I stayed away from dairy and three days later I already felt so much better!!! It was such a relief.. my ENT didn't mention dairy. Wheat and egg could also be an issue. You have to do trial and error. But definitely take the leap of faith and try giving up dairy!!! Do your own research and pray for answers!! I also took sulcrafte which helps coat your throat which allows it to heal. I also take omeprazole in the AM and rinitidine at night. Make sure you avoid the bad trigger foods and do trial and error. You will get better!!! I'm still in the healing process but I I know I'm in the right direction smile I hope this helps. I told myself once I find relief of this mess I will post and help others. May GOD help you through this!!! He sure did get me through smile

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Saludos,

Thank you for your advise.  All you actually need is faith in God (isaiah 53.5), but for now taking medication and supplements will help.  

• Posted

I've been praying for relief from acid reflux and IBS and I will accept all prayers please!

• Posted

We all should give digestive enzymes a try, especially hcl and pepsin. Seems it is a hard to diagnose,hard to treat condition. But there is missconception. Medicine suggest too much stomach acid as the cause and prescribe ppis.

Some say it is lack of hcl and lack of enzymes.

• Posted

Yes, if you are over 50 is probably low acid.  I will pray for you Lennie5 in Jesus name. ;-)
    • Posted

Also if you have h pylori stomach infection. Many people dont even know they have it, can go without stomach pain as in my case.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.