FREAKING OUT!!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 24 and have had cold sores my entire life (bad). Last weekend I had protected sex with someone who also claimed to be "clean". A bit of oral sex was involved on my part, but we used a condom. Also, we were both under the influence of alcohol. I am careful about having safe sex and always asking my partner about any STD. About three days ago I noticed a small flesh colored bump on my outer labia. I get prescribed acyclovir for my bad cold sore outbreaks and have been taking it for three days to see if anything would happen to resolve the bump. The bump has remained the same and is not very itchy, nor has it changed in color or size. It is sensitive to the touch but not particularly painful as I know my oral herpes is (throbbing, swelling sores) I know that every particular case is different, and I intend to get tested. I just need someone to talk to me about his and ease my shaking anxiety that I have had the past three days about this. I haven't had any other of symptoms aside from maybe a tiny bit of itchiness down there, and not particularly just in that spot. I am TERRIFIED, and FREAKING OUT. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Does it hurt to pee or any other symptoms? Discharge anything like that?
    • Posted

It does not hurt to urinate at all. I had a small amount of white discharge on my panties this morning but it was nowhere near the spot. Also, this minimal white discharge is normal for me.
    • Posted

Definitely get tested.. there are so many people that say they are "clean" and u end out finding out they arent.. to me it doesn't sound like anything to worry about.. doesn't sound like any of the symptoms I had i.e. discharge lesions itching burning hurt to pee hurt to sit. Ifor it does turn out to be hsv I promise you it's not the end of the world.. I just found out in August I have hsv 2 and I've been with the same guy for 16 years and all the sudden I had a cluster of sores went to the dr and swabbed the area and came back hsv2 I guess I've had it all these years without a break. Feel free to message me ill help all I can

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.