Full Hysterectomy + Hernia 7 week's PO.. PAIN, TIRED

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm 7 weeks PO from having actually 3 surgeries in one. Full hysterectomy, hernia repair, with mesh where they cut my abdomen muscles to place the mesh, hernia was that bad. I realize my body has been thru alot, but I'm experiencing new pain, I'm sooo tired all the time, I have infection on incision on outside, been on antibiotics for 3 weeks, still not healed. I'm a big girl and I've lost over 40 lbs, I have no appetite, I'm not on any hormone therapy, just pain meds and antibiotics. I feel I know my body and something just isn't right but no one will listen. Hoping Its just me.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You should either contact your doctors or ring the hospital where you had it done
  • Posted

When I had a oephectomy 3 years ago I had a internal and external infection. I had exactly 1.5 inch gap and it was wearing badly. You know your body so what I would do is call a doctor out to see you. Xx Get it checked out again. Xx

Tanya

• Posted

Oh gosh Grace

Sounds like a lot of issues and pain. Go ask your GP for 2 nd opinion/advice. You must. Uou only know uiur body. All the best

Sam

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.