Fuzzy head and dry eye

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All,,, I've just started to experience a 'fuzziness' in my head a slight pressure in my head that comes and goes for a minute or so, along with dry and burning eyes!!! I can then become a little nausea with it too!!! My CRP is 5 and I recently reduced to 9mg of pred!! Don't know whether these symptoms are due to Auto Immune or Prednisolone!

Just wondering if any of you have experienced the same!!

Many thanks Andrea xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I think a lot of people suffer from brain fuzz with pred. I also have eye problems in that they feel gritty and dry. My GP prescribed some eye ointment which was not much good! 
    • Posted

Thanks Ptolemy!

I'm sure I may have had a similar episode early on in pred days,, but just when you think a side effect has gone something else takes its place, then the original side effect comes back to bite your bum so to speak!!

Hahahaha Andrea xx

• Posted

I've started to feel the same gritty eye thing, and have been using eye drops, the kind without preservatives so you have to throw away any leftovers in the little plastic dropper after 12 hours.  But they really help a lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.