GENITAL SORE in outside part of vagina?! [pic included]

Posted , 5 users are following.

I noticed some type of sore in the outer part of my vagina. my vagina burns and itches and is in pain also. i recently had sex with a new partner but we had protected sex. however the oral was unprotected. i do have oral herpes because i had cold sores on my mouth before but idk if this is genital herpes or something else? please help :\ 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello go visit you Sti clinic or gum. Very helpful I'm sure your own doctor will send you there but personally take care protection better do come back let me know thanks
  • Posted

It could be gential herpes, if you have type 1 which is by mounth then it can be pass to gential by oral sex go to clinic and get it check out
  • Posted

It is possible to have genital herpes on your mouth, and oral herpes on your genitals. It gets very confusing. My point is, you aren't sure which you have. If you have oral herpes, you shouldn't really be giving people oral sex without a condom, and definitely never do it if you have an open sore.

I can't see any picture but all I can suggest is going to see your doctor. They are the only ones who can give you a definitive answer.

Good luck.

• Posted

Hinges visit the doctor you can get both mouth and genitals good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.