Girlfriend not getting periods

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's been 3 months and we know she's not pregnant. She's 16 and I'm worried, these are her symptons and I'm wondering what may be wrong:

- Complains about stomach pains at least once a week

- No period for 3 months

- Mood swings

- Complained about sharp vaginal pains this morning

I'd just like to know what may be wrong, so I can help her. She doesn't want to go to the doctors.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I just noticed you said she was 16 well then she needs to go to a doctor and because of 16 either she's pregnant or she's having some kind of issues down there so maybe its best she goes to a doctor she could have sist on her ovaries it'll be a numerous of things at her age I would really go to a doctor
    • Posted

I know for sure she's not pregnant, I just want to know what it might possibly be, and what the harm may be if she doesn't go to the doctors.

Thanks for your replies smile 

• Posted

Honestly she should have it cheaked to bee on the safe side I doubt its menopause but im 24 and im about to have a hysterectomy booked in a few weeks because mine just decided to go mental and minee started by my periods stoping completely for 5 months then ive now been on a period for nearly 2 years .

Get her seen by a doctor

• Posted

You can't 'know' she's not pregnant lovely unless she's been to the doctors. You can know you've not made her pregnant - but that's a differnt thing. If she had a 'bad thing' happen to her she would probably find it impossible to tell her boyfriend. Pregnancy tests aren't always reliable either so how can you 'know' if she's not been to the doctor?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.