globus pharyngeus causing sleep apnea and depression?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Basically i have a history of anxiety and panic attacks. Ive been taking a weird dosage of Lexapro for 8 years, 1 10mg pill every 4 days. This seemed to be the perfect dosage for me, i mean i wasnt perfect but i could function fine and the sexual side effects (delayed ejaculation) were only bad around the day i took the pill. I also take 50mg of betaloc which i started taking for heart palpitations a few years ago but i found it helped me to calm my anxiety also. Obsessive thoughts have not been to bad for years, panic attacks almost none existant and depression, well i felt this briefly many, many years ago but nothing since. Now recently, a few months ago i noticed the lump in my throat feeling, it was annoying but not really too bothered about it. I have however been snoring badly for many years. I wondered if this could be agrevating my sleep and also causing sleep apnea? For several weeks i have been feeling extremely tired all of the time and lately this has gotten worse. This week i have been having mood swings, several times a day feeling hopeless about everything in my life. I also felt bad circulation, my arms and legs tingling at times when i sat down. Finally i was feeling anxious at work, slightly light headed and a little dizzy. I found that the only way for me to stay feeling well is to drink lots of water, litres and litres of it infact. If i dont then i feel crappy. When i wake i feel super tired, i often wake up with tingling hands and feet. I gradually feel better throughout the day. Could sleep apnea be causing this? Could the globus pharyngeus (undiagnosed) be making it even worse? Im really anxious when travelling to work and at work, i just dont feel good most of the time. The depression has hit me more than ive ever experienced before. Feeling a bit hopeless but i do plan to see the doctor this weekend about my throat and i had a bunch of tests earlier in the week for diabetes, high blood pressure etc. Still waiting for the results. I am a 28 year old male, i dont do much exercise but started these days and trying to eat healthier as i typically eat crappy food most days of the week and drink heavily on weekends. Sorry lots of info but can anybody give me any advice, something to ease my mind? Thanks in advance. James

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

James! So young.

Actually it's all your diet that's making all those annoying symptoms.

Don't worry, you can start feeling better in less than a week though.

First, you have fluoride toxin overflow, so you need to cut fluoride water/ toothpaste out 100%

Reverse Osmosis Filtered water only.

Second, need your lemons! Yes lemons!

Buy real lemons at the store. Don't worry I'm a guy, no crazy cooking here.

Cut the lemon in half and squeeze away in a glass. Only use half, other half for the next day. (Yes everyday! ) use room temp water only. 8 to 10 ounces of water right when you wake-up every morning. Small little lemons whole thing is fine.

Third, use virgin unpasteurized coconut oil only! Not sold in grocery store/ only health store.

Tablespoon every morning and night.

You can do half and build yourself up, might make you use the restroom. (Not a bad thing though)

Fourth, this is the hard part.... no more sugar/ pasta/ carbohydrates! Ouch

I know terrible, but it's worth it!

Fifth, only natural unfiltered honey. Health food store. Right before you climb into bed, a teaspoon! Yum... it will coat your throat and start healing you.

Four to five days your life will change!

Hope you get back on track. You can cheat once a week with sweets... just go easy.

If you're doing the lemon and it's tasting a little sweet, your ph is balanced! That's a good thing!

Enjoy your new health and body!

• Posted

Hi there, thanks for all the info, do you have a name for my dietry problems? I am a bit stuck with the idea of no pasta, sugar or carbohydrates, what kind of meal could i eat without those ingredients? Whats the idea behind the lemon juice, coconut oil and honey?
    • Posted

Actually you have a few problems.

First, you have Gerd

Second, you have candida.

The coconut oil will fix the candida. Hence you can't have sugar, carbs.... that's how you got the problem

Honey, helps with the healing of the throat problem/ digestion

Lemon is a detox, getting your ph to alkaline balanced.

Fluoride is giving you anxiety attacks along with the sugars.

Pasta/ carbohydrates turn into sugar!

Sugar is worse than crack in your system. LoL

I know this very tough, I'm not going to sugar coat it. No pun intended! I love dessert, pasta, breads.... my diet was 90% pancakes/ French toast/ waffles/ pasta/ etc. Monster energy drinks. I was living it large... Until er twice, tubes down my throat, CT scans, x-rays. Chocking to death literally over only heartburn. Felt like a lump in my throat. Thought I had a cancer tumor, or something was stuck. Then it closed off even. I had to change or basically die.....

Been on all the drugs, they don't work and they don't heal. Honey heals the throat.

Sugar, fluoride, you need to stop.

Read the toothpaste container. Active ingredient and the warning if more is consumed.... I don't want to get into, a lot to talk about. Many years of research I've done!

Do my diet for a week, if you don't see any improvements. I apologize, cost you less than $30, everything is natural.

Lemons, virgin coconut oil, unpasteurized honey.

Your body is just so full of toxins right now, you need to detox and get back to normal.

Nooo, you don't need anything else! Your body will detox itself. You just need to stop and let it work.

• Posted

Thanks for the advice, I will give it a shot, not sure what i can eat though lol.
    • Posted

you have a point and i l'd like ti agree with you that fluoride could be the culprit. i've already made a food diary for my globus and found out that sweets white carbs fatty and spicy food is not for me.
    • Posted

Fish, eggs, rice, grass fed beef (medium rare/ not well done), gluten free,

Ruby Tuesday, get salad bar and burgers. Don't have the buns. (No bread)

Anything sugar or carbohydrates stay away!

Protein will fill you up better too!

I pass Dunkin Donuts, and McDonalds pancakes everyday with temptation! Monster energy drinks and grab the water instead. (Fluoride free) three to four days you'll feel the difference.

My wife has rosacea for about 15 years, meds, facial cremes, etc. Lots of tears! Stopped sugar/ carbohydrates and two weeks later has perfect skin! Doesn't even wear make-up anymore! (She is Colombian)

Trust me it works! Sugar/ fluoride is a poison/ toxin.

• Posted

hi had apnoea once. i deal with my globus by stress reduction and it will go away not uototally but comes back every now & then. i needed to quit job because of globus and now it comes and goes . so my job could be one of the reasons.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.