Globus Sensation lessened with Apple Cider Vinegar gargle solution

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello Everyonebiggrin,

This condition is absolutely new to me as I've been searching online to find the answers.question It's been 2 days that I'm having this feeling of food or hair or foreign body stuck in my throat. confused It  is minimum of 3 months for this to go away I think  I read it somewhere. I know that  this can cause bad breath due to old food stuck there.I managed to place  my index finger and felt a spiny projection pointing upward  way past the right tonsil but smooth and nothing on the left area. I've  been through a lot of unhappiness issues ,sadthere's unemployment, daughter going to Uni, relationship issues and so on. I 've weight issues I took hcg oral  drops which I think triggered the problem and it was ineffective at  all ,still have the weight.I do smoke to destress and find solace by reading magazines or books and by praying.I feel that we should learn to accept the facts of life that everything happens for a reason.I feel miserable and even sometimes think that the only way to end the pain is to end my life.frown But I know that there is hope somewhere and all I need right now is  a miracle.I also suffer from GERD which is also a contributing factor to this disease.

Been to the GP and instead of talking about symptoms we talked about me and life itself , maybe she thought I'm hypochondriac ( a term Dr. Google defined for me of course,) which made me think that I'm the only  one creating these illnesses. My 84 yrs. old  mother keeps reassuring me to pray to God and be always positive.Her secret in life is clean living and always follow the golden rule, the only medication she's taking is her antihypertensive  for her condition which is fully controlled and managed. Sorry for the long story, I'm actually in tears typing this. I love my family and friends and the people around me but seemed to forget to love myself.To better this ugly throat sensation I gargled Apple Cider Vinegar and concentrated on the throat , head looking upwards and neck fully extended and I would try to drink it but spit it just to  moisten the back area or to disinfect it..It helped me but not 100% solution. To other sufferers all I can say is that let's not worry too much cause I think worry or anxiety worsens this.

biggrinLET YOUR FAITH BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FEARbiggrin

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I am currently suffering with a flare up of globus sad I had a throat infection last week and when the pain went I was left with the strange tight lump feeling in my throat. I have suffered for a long time, it usually goes away within a week or so but really gets you down! I can relate to some of the things you said.

My doctor also thinks I'm a hypochondriac but it's not really hekpful as I can't help but worry. I am being treated for acid reflux but I'm not sure if that causes the globus. I also take citalopram and propranolol for anxiety but they obviously don't work!

Thanks for the tip about the Apple cider vinegar. I hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

Hope we all get better soon. I' ll be here even if I go asymptomatic I want to share to others what I'm feeling to lessen their worries.We will all be fine sooner than we think.Thanks  to you.Don't want to take my Omiprazole for GERD , as much as possible .I want to try holistic or  traditional, as much as possible don't want to rely on medicines too much as this will have side effects on other parts of our bodies.I would also  continue to drink the Aloe Vera with honey juice for my stomach / Gerd issues.Maybe I should also watch what food triggers this , I might  be developing food allergies , such as gluten, wheat, dairy.

Take care smile

• Posted

Hello Ladies. How are you feeling and how is the globus sensation?Mine back full-time, doesnt let me live my life normally. Dont know what to do anymore. Hope youre doing better (1diamond owl and Amy75782).
  • Posted

Hi ,

Mine's still here as well. I feel like trying accupuncture.Done a major research and turned out that accupuncture might help. I've been calling all the Chinese Medicine Practitioner asking if they can heal PLUM PIT QI and the needle will be inserted to He Gu (Li4).There's a bit of language barrier of course because I only found out about the right term just recently. The Doctor couldn't understand me when I said Plum throat. I'll try again tomorrow.

Will update you. And I'm trying to sleep using the Throat chakra. '

• Posted

Thanks for an update. I think youre on the right track and acupuncture can really help. My acupuncture mat helps a bit but not 100%. Good luck and ill be waiting for an update. What do you mean by sleeping on the throat chakra?
    • Posted

The throat chakra  activation and healing meditation is only for 15 minutes and you get to see the blue spot getting bigger.and it seems like you can hear just a buzzing sound and chimes or bells in the background orbiting.This is much effective for me hope it will be for you.Listening to it while working and i find it very soothing.
  • Posted

Hi again,

I'm listening to music specifically Throat Chakra it's blue in colour and you just have to close your eyes meditate.you can search it the title is Almost Instant Throat Chakra Healing meditation for free .The power of the mind helps me to get to sleep hope you find it.

• Posted

Hi again. Would like to report that Ive tried drinking organic ACV (1 TBSP in a glass of water 3 times before meals) and it has lessened my globus sensation by 80% Id say. So it must be related to heartburn I guess. Im glad its less now. 
    • Posted

That's good news! Mine has got a lot better since I stopped taking citalopram.
    • Posted

Happy to know that.biggrin I never tried drinking ACV with water yet.I will today, what I drink is grated ginger with warm water and Aloe Vera juice with manuka honey. Now,I'm just staring at coffee that I used to love.It's here with me again.Take care for now.
    • Posted

Oh those are also good for you, definitely smile Im also a coffee lover but gave it up recently, or should I say decreased my consumption radically to about 1-2 cups/week cause I heard that it can reduce the acidity in your stomach so you wont be digesting food properly and can have heartburn.
    • Posted

Oh Im happy for you! The main thing now is not to get overly emotional (angry, sad) which is so easy for me to do or else it can come back severly. What is citalopram?
    • Posted

It's an antidepressant I started taking it when I first got globus for anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.