going up hill or slight inclines

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello is anyone else in complete agoney if they have to walk up a even slight hill absolut massive pain in lower back and buttocks and legs ? 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If it's in hips and legs it could be sciatic pain.

• Posted

hiya Buckeyes,no i do have sponiliters in my neck and lower back and apparently with firo.its in the muscels as well i have been reading a very good book called living with fibro. byChristine craggs hinton whom also has it .it says everyones fibro can differ in pain strength and that it causes a whole load of trouble through out the body ! 
    • Posted

Not sure what sponliters is but am somewhat familiar with fibro only because I have RA.  Hope you get the help you need!
    • Posted

hiya Buckeyes, it,s very painful i canot drive with it or get my nack to turn and I wont get rid of it doc.said so im stuck with it also whiplash can cause it along with stress anxiety ... my book says !

• Posted

Really sorry to hear that!  Would a chiropractor help?

prayers for you!

• Posted

good morning buckeyes,I have been to chronic pain clinic and they tried this and that and up to now I find pain blockers and killers helps (Loyds tens machine ) is quite good whilst its on . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.