Gone are the moluscum!!! 3 weeks of 2x day Homeopathic Wart Remover

Posted , 4 users are following.

My 5 year old was diagnosed in August. It got ugly fast, in her armpit and on chest/abdomen. I tried apple cider vinegar but got turned off by the continuous sour smell. I did nothing and trusted the 6-9 month time wait time for it to clear on its own. In November it looked horrible! My sister in law runs the Health and Beauty department of a natural food co-op and gave me a Homeopathic Wart Remover to try. 2x per day on every bump, and anything looking suspicious of becoming one, and it began to clear by two weeks. Really noticeably by 3 weeks. And totally gone by 4th week. It's not scientifically proven since the time frame may have been part of it. But I feel pretty confident that the Dr. King's Natural Medicine - Wart Remover was the ultimate remedy. It was only sometimes uncomfortable, but she tolerated it because she hated having moluscum. No swimming/hot tub, no short sleeves, no dress up play. She's so happy to be done with moluscum! Me too. Try it (or something equivalent) and do share your experience. I'm quite curious. Good luck!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thanks I will try
    • Posted

how is it going? is it working? i have mc around my private part and really want to get rid of it. Suffer for 5 years now.
    • Posted

To cush 54211,

We have been letting it ride , maybe she is growing out of it finally , it's been a tough 3 years , she swims in her own pool , and in the ocean every weekend , maybe the chorine killed it or the ocean water , it definitely calmed down , she still has very small ( like scarring ) I'm keeping an eye on it , but what is worring me is her face has some minor bumps don't now if it's pimples or molluscum , but good luck to u , I try to keep in touch

• Posted

oh ok well im trying the acv treatment atm and its working in a way, i want to try theswimming pool methad maybe later, hows ur daughter goin?
  • Posted

Hi did they allow your daughter to attend school still?? I know it's contagious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.