Grateful for? 3 things

Posted , 4 users are following.

AT LEAST 3 things made my day today.

1. I figured out I was 30 days sober today.

2. Music made me FEEL today

3. I was able to take a nap without a racing mind.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Good for you Missy, pleased for you x
    • Posted

Thank you!  And I'm pleased for me too....

Today I am super anxious...as I am going to be visiting with my b/f side of the family.

We have a history of not getting along.  I am trying to go in with a positive mindset and hope for the best.

When I get aggitated...I will think at least of yesterday!

• Posted

ha! actually it went really well....thank you for asking.

Then I went to the gym...right now I am eating blueberries and cottage cheese....I feel so happy today....I hope you had a good day as well.

• Posted

Yay Misssy. So pleased for you. I'm not sure how long I've been sober now, a few weeks now, don't count anymore. Just live in the day. Sorry not been on the forum much but involved in another forum now Quantum Sobriety. It's really helping me. Though read everyone's posts. I've been really ill with Paxil withdrawal too. Hope you are well. Gratitude:-

1. Yours and others who have helped me on this forum

• Posted

2.my mum dad and son who have always believed in me and that I will get better

3. God, my brother and those in heaven that have kept me aliveĀ 

Lots of love xx

• Posted

You sound really good!  I'm so happy for you.

I feel the same way..God and those that have passed before us are helping us navigate thru this life....with our ups and downs...Our struggles and joys...

I always venture to other websites....I may check out the one you mentioned...most have not been as active as this board.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.