Graves Disease - Strange feeling in arms.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I have had Graves Disease for many years.  I had RAI about six years ago, my bloods are fine and I feel well.

A few weeks ago I started having a strange feeling in my arms and sometimes my neck.  It feels like drops of cold water falling on my skin.   It probably has nothing to do with the Graves, but I wondered if anyone had experienced anything like this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marigold

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Marigold

i had RAI seven years ago to treat my Graves disease and im doing well apart from having some side effects of the thyroxine drug sometimes. I think it has nothing to do with the grave disease.

regards

tim

• Posted

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply.

I think you're probably right.  Graves tends to get the blame for everything.confused

Regards,

Marigold

• Posted

Hi marigold, hope you are well I had rai around About the same time as you.

I've not been on for a while, I've not experienced much problems apart from dry eyes and eye floaters.

They can be annoying at times.

• Posted

Hi Barry,

I've just seen your post.  I'm pleased you're doing well.

I'm fine, but I also have dry eyes and floaters.   The floaters can be a pain.

I'm just recovering from chicken pox.   I didn't have it when I was young, but I'm making up for it now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.