Great update!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been off all med for 3 days now. Iv had 3 good night's sleep and minimal pain through the day. I have figured that if I keep myself out of the tired zone I remain pain free. I do take iron tablets for anemia, which is helping me stay out of the tired zone. I could just be being nieve but with just a hot bath and hot water bottles for aching places I'm managing great.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yay..Nicola, well done you...that's just awesome,....sooo great to hear such good news too..be blessed..have lovely weekend..pace yourself..gentle hugs from over the seas..:-) xxx
  • Posted

Great news. I don't take meds apart from ayruvedic herbal meds and still not sleeping to well,but I'm not giving up. One day I shall have some sleep. As well as pains in my hands night sweats keep me up. I am trying a few things out and will report back if successful.  It could be a long wait thou. 

Have a great weekend wink x

• Posted

Hi Nicola51831 Thats great news so pleased for you hun.just remember to keep paceing yourself self though. as mr fibro can bite back. take care hope you have a good weekend gentle hugs
  • Posted

How Great! Sounds awsesome. I have some iron pills from before my surgery , I wonder if I took one if it would mwke mw feel a little better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.