Green spot on vein on penis head

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, 

so 24 hours ago i had a bowel movement and discharge white stuff who looks like sperm, then i noticed a green spot next on the vein on the penis head

it is not big or small, medium to small size. after the sperm or the white discharge i had burning sensation not painful. for 24 hour, especially after peeing , the burning sensation i feel it inside or at the tip of the penis.

now the burning sensation is gone but the spot still there, it is not painful to touch or itchy .  

i'm 24, i haven't had sex for 7 months or masturbated before this for 2 weeks or more due to job pressure  . I'm uncircumcised with phimosis issue 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Where was the white discharge coming from?  If it was in your bowel movement, then I don't see how that could be related to the spot on your glans, and it wouldn't be semen.  If it continues, I'd definitely see a doctor.

If it was coming from your penis, then it could have been semen, but how much of it was there, and did it actually look like semen?

I've no idea what might cause the green spot, and there wouldn't normally be a vein visible on your glans.  It's hard to suggest any advice without a pic though.

This should help you add an image:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

it was from my penis. it wasn't alot , more like fileld up my thumb area or less even.  well i would say its a big more like a bump, in the middle of it there is a vein.

maybe the vein is from foreskin? since i have phimosis?

i will see if i can take a photo

are you a doctor ml66uk?

thank you so much by the way

• Posted

I'm struggling to imagine what this looks like, or what might be causing it.  Was the discharge coming from your urethra, or could it have been coming from under your foreskin?  Was it in any way related to your bowel movement, or were you just taking a leak at the time?

No, I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

well im not sure where it was coming from but im sure it didn't come from the foreskin cause i felt it i think. well during my bowel movment i kinda get an erection and pee most of the time idk why. 

i will try to post an image but im not home at the moment 

• Posted

Defecating could be stimulating your prostate, and it could be semen or pre-ejaculate.  Did you have an orgasm or anything that felt close, and are you taking any medications?  If you google "involuntary ejaculation during bowel movement", you'll see similar stories.

• Posted

no , i haven't masterbuated for more than 2 weeks now. nor i had orgasm before it happen.  im not on any medications. 

i will check that out

• Posted

i think we can rule any STD disseas,

could this be dangerous? since i feel no pain or burnning of any sort now?

can i wait it out for a week or something?

cause the bumb/spot  seeable when im erected

• Posted

You don't need to masturbate to have an orgasm or ejaculate (those usually go together, but not always), even while you're awake.  My best guess is that it was pre-ejaculate though, even if you didn't ejaculate, but that wouldn't normally be white or look like semen.

An STI seems very unlikely but it's not impossible, even after 7 months without sex and no previous similar symptoms.

There could potentially be some other kind of infection or another problem.  Personally, I don't think I'd make a special trip to the doctor if it only happens once.  I'd mention it if I was seeing a doctor anyway though.

I don't have any idea what this green spot might be.

• Posted

yeah, as for the green spot, it is not pain full or itchy, so im gonna wait for  a week before deciding 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.