Growing list of concerning symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

Around 5 months ago I started with the following symptoms :- muscle twitching in the calves and behind my thighs, a crawling sensation at the back of my legs only, like I could feel something running round in my muscles really uncomfortable, pressure radiating from the nose into my eyes which felt like my head needed to pop or like

It could float away, and a loss of balance.

These symptoms have stayed with me but things have developed and got worse with added symptoms : waking up vibrating - every single time I wake up I feel like my whole body is shaking for at least half an hour and then it goes back down, but I've now got a constant tremor in my body and my hands in particular shaking. My neck has a strong pulse which makes my head rock even when sat at my desk or laid down, I can feel every heartbeat in it and all my extremities feel like the blood is trying hard to pump to them I can feel the pulse in my fingertips. I can't sleep in, I used to be able to get over ten hours sleep when I'm tired but I am being woken up by my body vibrating after 7-8 hours sleep and I feel wide awake most of the time, like I'm overstimulated.

I'm waiting for some MRI scan results but all I keep seeing online is Parkinson's, MS, anxiety. I really don't know what the hell is going on but it has affected me, my job and my relationship. Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What bloods have you had checked it could be a b12 def.
  • Posted

This sounds like a horrible experience.  I hope your medical team finds out what the H*LL is wrong...and I hope your relationship can hang on because.....that would be awful too....for better or for worse...this is a test...I guess.
  • Posted

All my blood tests have come back normal. I haven't been tested for lymes disease though yet.

Hopefully I should have my MRI results soon, but if they come back negative for anything I don't know what to do. This is so debilitating and its crippling me, I have the odd good day but I wake up every single day in hope a switch has turned off in me and its gone. Psychologically my mood has gone down and I feel no real passion for anything at all.

One other thing I read up on is possibility of serotonin syndrome, has anyone had this before?

• Posted

Had very similar now for many years

no help from anyone, eithe this site

Not sure what's happening

Still got the crawling legs & it's gone to other parts now

Really getting hacked off with it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.