Had hysteroscopy yesterday and found nothing

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was hoping I had some fibroids or something as my dr said a good outcome would be that but when I had it done I had nothing .. Only a large clot from taking the pill to stop the bleed. I'm now awaiting biopsies and very nervous . Has anyone had the pains , bleeding and discharge with feeling tired and very hormonal and the results of all tests were normal ? Xx Ty for reading xxx

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi peas blossom sorry to hear things didn't turn out as you hoped. Have you still got the cyst? Could that be causing your symptoms? Are you still taking the pill
    • Posted

Sorry about that. It keeps posting my comments before I finish. If you've stopped the pill it could be that and your hormones are out of synch. Would you consider trying a naturopath or alternative treatment? Might be worth going down that road but sounds to me like a hormone imbalance. Have you still got the gallstones? You could try milk thistle which is good for detoxing the liver which is responsible for balancing your hormones and will also help with the gallbladder too. X
    • Posted

Ty Hun xx yes I'm still taking pill and have to back to back For three months I'm getting another scan in 6 weeks to look at cyst again but cod it was 3cm in April they didn't believe my symptoms were cyst hence the further testing xx so as it stands I've stopped bleeding but still getting some minor pain where cyst is and lots of discharge still with back ache xx I'm just hoping all of this is the cyst and I can move forward after the biopsies xxx
    • Posted

Sorry keeps posting on me! Definitely sounds like hormones to me.My cyst was 7.5cm in March. Don't want it removed as had gallbladder removed in December and have been going through hell ever since. You need to get your hormones in balance. When I had my scan last October they only told me about the gallstone and not the cyst or the fibroid. Only found out in March about them. You need to balance your hormones as you will still have these problems if they remove your gallbladder. I've started taking milk thistle for my liver and hormones and also for the cyst. I'm going to an acupuncturist who is excellent and explained how they are all linked to the liver being toxic and unfortunately the pill won't help. I was on a hormone drug for a few years and now believe that's what caused all these problems as hormone drugs increase your estrogen levels which unfortunately the liver can handle and then we get gallbladder problems and cysts and other hormone related problems. Try the milk thistle it can only help you. I am on it 2 weeks and the period pains I've been getting all the time are gone and the headaches and Breast tenderness. Take care xxx
    • Posted

I can relate to that. Never cried as much in the last few months. It's horrendous. Get yourself to a reputable alternative therapist as s
    • Posted

Omg going to freak if this keeps posting on me as I'm typing! Try the alternative road. You have nothing to loose. I wish I had of before my gallbladder was removed! Xx
    • Posted

I know lol my phone tries todo it to me xx I will speak to my surgeon about my surgery xxx Ty love and I will look into milk thistle xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.