Had these issues for the past 5 weeks, getting worried!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, so, for the past five weeks I have been experiencing a variety of issues and would like advice on what steps to take.

Im 20 years old, female, average height and id say a little overweight.

I first developed a rash on the underside of my left breast, which consisted of raised bug bites and a red area around it. The rash was not itchy. The rash has subsided after 4 weeks but has seemed to have left a scar. I have frequent pain on the inside of my breast on the side towards my armpit that can be described at a sharp stabbing pain and sometimes a bull ache. My left breast seems perkier than usual and I noticed around 2 weeks ago a mole had developed about 5cm away from the rash (still on the underside of my left breast). It is raised and itchy. For the past couple of weeks my bowel movements have become softer and increasingly more frequent and I have a constant feeling of nausea.

My period has never been frequent. Currently it has been 16 weeks since my last cycle.

Please can you give me your opinions?

Thank you!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Is there a chance you could be pregnant?   If so,take a pregnancy test.   That constant nausea is often a sign of pregnancy especially in ladies with irregular periods.     Breasts can ache at the start of pregnancy.   At least get an answer to that first.
    • Posted

Pregnancy is quite impossible as I have never had sex with a guy before but thank you for your advice!
  • Posted

If your symptoms continue then I think you should see a doctor. 
  • Posted

Hi AvaEvelyn, 

there is a chance the rash could be something as simple as heat rash.  I've had that over the years and it usually appears around the bra line, especially at the bottom of the breast.  Canestan cream from the chemist will fix that up in a couple of days.  However, you should get it checked out.

Its normal to have one perkier or larger breast, sometimes this is very noticeable but most of the time it's not a huge difference.  Pain however, is not normal.  You may have simply pulled your breast muscle which does radiate pain up under your arm and feel like aching, stabbing under your breast. 

Having said that, you should get any worrying condition checked out by your GP.  Changes in bowel movements should always be checked out, as should any suspicious moles.

It sounds like your dealing with a lot, try not to stress too much until you can get a difinitive medical appraisal.  Irregular cycles are of concern and if you haven't had one in 4 months then you really need to book in to see your doctor.

One step at a time sweetie.

Warm wishes, Shakey

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.