Had unprotected sex 3 days ago and am having itches evrrywhere

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi I am a 19 year old male and had unprotected sex 3 days ago for the first time. I have been feeling itchy all over my body,arms and legs after the sex up till now. There is also an ulcer starting to pop out on my lips. The itchyness isnt really bad but i do have to scratch it every now and then. I might be just feeling paranoid but I really really need opinions on what I should do on this.. Thankyou in advance everyone for reading..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't think anything sounds too concerning. And have you gotten cold sores before? I would not stress out but just keep an eye out for any lesions in the genital area and if there is get to doc an have the PCR swabbed asap because that is the most accurate result. I think you'll be fine herpes wise, a std screen is always good to do thou after a new unprotected partner, to rule out pubic lice or something
    • Posted

Thanks for the advice,very much appretiated. Perhaps im just abit paranoid but hey better be safe than sorry right haha.
    • Posted

And forgive me but i dont know what is a cold sore hence cant give an answer to tht question.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.