Half of vision loss in one eye what's wrong

Posted , 4 users are following.

My right eye has peripheral vision loss

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Get to an optician or doctor or a/e  immediately.  It could be any one of several things but needs attention NOW.  Your eyesight is precious and you must never neglect any sight loss.   It doesnt have to be painful to be serious.
  • Posted

How old are you? do you have any known eye problems such as glucoma ? Are you suffering from uncontrolled diabetic or hypertension? Did you seek any medical advice regarding your vision loss?? Dont ignore this condition because you may end up losing your whole sight. 
  • Posted

I lost some peripheral in my right eye.so damn scary. They do an mri to make sure no tumor present. Then they watch it. Optic nerve issues and or angle issues. An opthamologist would see pallor nerve but supposedly optic nerve doesnt regenerate. see an opthamologist or a nuero opthamologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.