Happy thoughts!

Posted , 10 users are following.

I would like to start a discussion where everyone can write a happy thought and hopefully it help to stay positive and serene even when we feel everything is falling apart :-)

4 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

lovely idea  silvia. thank you.

well i am so grateful for the gorgeous weather we are having!!!!!

xxxx

• Posted

Hello Silvia

Thats a wonderful idea smile

What has made me smile lots today is watering gorgeous bedding plants today . They are so bright and beautiful

Take care x

• Posted

Is your middle name Pollyanna? Lol! lol It's a great idea. I always try and be thankful for the things I can do and not dwell on the things I can't and for  the things I have and not on the things I don't have. Sometimes we can think ourselves into a low mood. So often on a nice day I say to people 'what lovely weather' to which instead of replying, 'yes it is', they will say 'yes but it's not going to last!'Such negativity! 😳
  • Posted

Silvia, what a challenge! When I got up this morning I could not have have imagined this discussion. Dystopia here we come. But no,no,no. My happy thought is that life doesn't have to be so horrible and that we can change things by calling the powers that be to account. Question their harmfull decisions and fight back.
  • Posted

Great idea Silvia!

I'm feeling upbeat because after studying a rather heavy module with the OU I'm doing one on children's literature. I've been reading some of the set books and I'm really enjoying it! They're older children/adult books.

• Posted

Excellent idea - thank you so much. I always start off the day thinking of an inspiring quote, and focusing only on good things so they appear big in my mind. We've got to think ourselves happy or we are in big trouble! My happy thought is: Note to myself - be the woman that would impress me, and let your zeal for life rise up the majority.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.