harrishill1

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi again. I just replied to Peter, about PVR being caused by the environment. Then I searched online again. In Pensylvania, I found there are clusters of PVR. It was shown after a study, that it does seem to be environmentally caused. Look up Pensylvania clusters of PVR.

Have a good day.

harrishill1

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Seems like a can of worms doesn' it ?   Best wishes to you and thanks.
  • Posted

Is the Environment that is being referred to as a cause of PV...possible due

to Global warming???? 

Personally I don't believe in the aspect of Global Warming...I think Mother

nature just takes its course over time.

• Posted

Two pertinent questions Frances,  Not sure about the first but inclined to agree with you on the second.  Too much politicking everywhere avoiding the real issues.  If PVR is being created then we need to know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.