Has anyone been to spire hospital?.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Thinking of getting my dermoid cyst removed at spire hospital as nhs are taking to long. Has anyone had it done there?. Any advice welcome.. thank you..

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had mine removed at the Spire in Worcester, UK.  Had a very good consultant, who also works for the NHS.
    • Posted

Thanks janie, it will b quicker than nhs i hope. Ive just got to look into the prices. Theres one under a mile from where i live. Hope you have recovered well.x
  • Posted

Yes, quick recovery.  Needed to take it easy for a few weeks after the op, and it took about a month for me to be able to move around as if nothing had happened (although still took care not to lift weights at the gym for a further month or two!)  Just remember, when going private, to keep a note of the phone number to call if you have any queries after your op and ask if you have had any stitches - if you have, check when they will be taken out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.