Has anyonehad the experience of the increased dosage of xolair making any difference.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have 2 shots of xolair at l50 mg and one at 300. after about 2 weeks it comes back to where I started. Anyone else experienced same?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Judy, I was getting 2 shots at the same time 150 mg each..300mg each month. Did you mean you had 2 - 150mg plus one 300mg all at once?

Wendy

• Posted

No sorry, I had 2 shots at l50 mg  for 2 months, then l 300 mg. shot on the third month, which still only lasted about 3 weeks. Due for another 300 mg. this month. Hopefully it will last longer. Discouraged that the higher dosage didn't last longer. what was ur experience?
    • Posted

Judy, yours seem to last longer than mine.  Relief was only happening for a few days after the shot after the 3rd and 4th Shot.  That's why the doctor stopped it and added cyclosporine after 3rd shot  wasn't helping me.  Are you taking any other meds?

what were your side effects when on Prednisone....I'm anxious to know that as everyone is different with different side effects.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.