Has Diabetes control eliminated symptoms and the need to continue HRT?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have ben pre diabetic for years,doc hasnt tested my glucose in 2 years..go figure..anyway going in for physical soon.I am wondering if Diabetes has now become a reality..making symptoms pronounced.Only advantage..and I dont want diabetes is if i do have it and control it,might eliminate need for hrt treatment that might be in my future.Anyone with diabetes and A VA would like to hear if controlling blood sugar helped the VA.Thanks.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry ive posted so many topics,just lots of questions.
  • Posted

Think you can be suseptable to thrush if diabetic.
    • Posted

I just wish i could control my symptoms,thinking diabetes might be making them worse..if i have it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.