Has "G" CAUSED pain for anyone out there???

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm new at this so forgive my ignorance as I attempt to find answers...BECAUSE... I have no labeled problem but a 20 year history of your spine is this, that...neck curved wrong...ruptured disc....a huge list of crap. They have given me everything from narcotic pain killers, shots and now this "G" drug. So....I am doing to common 1/300 up to 3/300 per day. I have only taken it for 10 days and after the third day, my joints, back and neck are freaking killing me. Not like I didn't have enough pain before... I've researched and find nothing about it causing joint pain...so, does anyone else notice this???

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

So sorry to hear you are not well. I take Gabapentin for nerve damage in my feet and legs. I also find it gives me a lot of pain in my joints and head. I have been to the Dr but he doesn't seem to be able to help, only says take more, then I think why more when it is already making me feel ill.I have terrible pain in my feet and legs and calf muscles so he gave me Amitriptyline to help me sleep through the pain but it only masks it.I too have reserched it but found no help.

Don't know where to go from here only know I need help. because I too have got enough to put up with.(Heart failure)

• Posted

I'm looking for an answer as well. I have hip, shoulder, rib and jaw issues all on the same side. They have other possible causes. But I've noticed a considerable improvement since being off gabap.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.